Feed this complete food sparingly above 10°C (50°F). Only feed what is consumed within 10 minutes. Do not overfeed. Remove any uneaten pellets after this time elapses to avoid polluting the water. Never feed rancid food. Soaking pellets in water or fruit juice can aid better digestion.
Our suggested feeding rates:
Below 10°C Kusuri advise on minimal feeding as bacterial activity is reduced below this temperature.
- 20°C to 30°C Spread out feeds at 6 to 14 times per day (Autofeeder).
- 15°C to 20°C Lightly feed 2-6 times per day.
- 13°C to 15°C light feeding to 1-2 times per day.
- 11°C to 13°C Once or twice per week.
- Kusuri recommend all food containers are kept sealed at all times and stored in a cool dry environment.