Kusuri Premium pellet is the most popular food in the Kusuri range. A very high quality, immune enhancing, food for Koi. Formulated to provide the correct balance of ingredients for Koi. Kusuri Products are the only manufacturer to include Kusuri Klay in their researched food.
Exeter University Biology Department, 16 years ago, discovered that the addition of Kusuri Klay removed stress proteins from the digestive tract. Stress proteins come from feeding food that contains airborne spores of Fungi and Algae. This subsequently inhibits the fish’s ability to absorb and digest food efficiently, this can lead to poor growth and health.
Kusuri Klay has the effect of cleansing the digestive tract, allowing the high quality ingredients to be absorbed, keeping your fish happy and healthy.
Key benefits include:
- Garlic to reduce parasitic infestations
- Kusuri Klay for better digestion of up to 22%
- Antartic Krill, Spirulina, Shrimp Meal to improve colour
Ingredients / Composition:
- Fish meal
- Shrimp meal
- Antarctic Krill
- Vital wheat gluten
- Kusuri Montmorillonite Klay
- Dried algae Ascophylluum sp/Laminaria sp
- Garlic Dried
- Dried algae Spirulina
- Permitted antifungal/anti-oxidant
- Fish Oil
- Natural Astaxanthin
- Trace Elements: E1 Iron 133mg, E2 Iodine 3mg, E4 Copper 20mg, E5 Manganese 47mg, E6 Zinc 278mg.
- Antioxidants: E310 Propyl gallate 6mg, E320 BHA 10mg, E321 BHT 337mg.
- Vitamins: E671 Vitamin D3 4500IU, E672 Vitamin A 12000IU.
Crude Oils & Fats 6%, Crude Protein 37%, Crude Ash 14.3%, Crude Fibre 1.2%, Calcium 1.9%, Phosphorus 1.5%, Sodium 1%.
Directions for use:
Feed sparingly below 10°C (50°F). Only feed what is consumed within 10 minutes, removing any uneaten pellets after this time elapses to avoid polluting the water. Kusuri recommend all food containers are kept sealed at all times and stored in a cool dry environment. Never feed rancid food. Soaking pellets in water or fruit juice can aid better digestion.