Ammonia Low Range Checker by Hanna Instruments
The HI-700 Ammonia Low Range Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure low ranges of ammonia in fresh water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI-700 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps. HI-700 uses an adaptation of the ASTM Manual of Water and Environmental Technology, D1426-92, Nessler method. The reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in the sample.
Ammonia Low Range Checker 0.00-3.00ppm.
– Small palm-size design
– Accurate from +-5ppm to +-5% of reading
– Dedicated single parameter
– Uses 1 x AAA battery
– Auto Power Off 10 minutes
– Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
The checker is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagents for 25 tests, 1 x AAA battery and instruction manual.
Spare reagents can be purchased, these come with 2 x bottles to test 25 times and can be chosen in the drop down option on this listing.
– Range - 0.00 to 3.00ppm NH3-N
– Resolution - 0.01ppm
– Accuracy - +-0.05ppm +-5% of reading
– Measurement Method - Colorimetric
– Light source - LED @470nm
– Light detector - Silicon photocell
– Method - Adaptation of the ASTM Manual of Water and Environmental Technology D1426-92, Nessler Method. The reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in the sample.
– Power supply - Battery x 1 AAA
– Power Auto Off - 10 minutes of inactivity
– Dimensions - 81.5 x 61 x 37.5mm
– Weight - 64g
DELIVERY INFORMATION: (Except Koi)
Over 95% of orders are dispatched the same working day when received before 12pm,
we use a next working day service with a signature required when delivered.
If you will be at work, perhaps a different delivery destination may be better to ensure a timely delivery.
Small items that are posted will not require a signature.
Free delivery on orders over £50
Standard delivery charge - £4.95
Small items that can be posted - £2.50
To read more click here: