Pellet Size: 4-6mm
Kusuri Multiseason Koi Pellet Food is the most versatile of the Kusuri foods range, which has rapidly gained a deserved reputation for amazingly low waste.
Kusuri Multiseason has been specifically formulated to allow greater pellet digestibility at varying temperatures. Multiseason is a special recipe acknowledged as having the ultimate ingredients for excellent growth and colour improvement in Koi, with Probiotics, Spirulina, natural Astaxanthin and Kusuri Montmorillonite Klay.
Spring and Autumn: Mix 50/50 Wheatgerm and Multiseason
Spring and Summer: Mix Supersilk, Premium, Growth, Multiseason and Kolor in equal amounts.
Key benefits include:
- Garlic to reduce parasitic infestations.
- Kusuri Klay for better digestion of up to 22%.
- Antartic Krill, Spirulina, Shrimp Meal to improve colour.
- Fish meal
- Shrimp meal
- Antarctic Krill
- Wheat grain flour
- Vital wheat gluten
- Kusuri Montmorillonite Klay
- Dried algae Ascophylluum sp/Laminaria sp
- Garlic Dried
- Dried algae Spirulina
- Permitted antifungal/anti-oxident
- Fish Oil
- Natural Astaxanthin
- Trace Elements: E1 Iron 40mg, E2 Iodine 2mg, E4 Copper 5mg, E5 Manganese 15mg, E6 Zinc 100mg.
- Antioxidants: E310 Propyl gallate 6mg, E320 BHA 7mg, E321 BHT 230mg.
- Vitamins: E671 Vitamin D3 4500IU, E672 Vitamin A 12000IU.
Crude Oils & Fats 7%, Crude Protein 41%, Crude Ash 14.8%, Crude Fibre 1.2%, Calcium 2.1%, Phosphorus 1.5%, Sodium 1%.
Feed this complete food sparingly above 10°C (50°F). Only feed what is consumed within 10 minutes. Do not overfeed. Remove any uneaten pellets after this time elapses to avoid polluting the water. Never feed rancid food. Soaking pellets in water or fruit juice can aid better digestion.
Our suggested feeding rates:
Below 10°C Kusuri advise on minimal feeding as bacterial activity is reduced below this temperature.
- 20°C to 30°C Spread out feeds at 6 to 14 times per day (Autofeeder).
- 15°C to 20°C Lightly feed 2-6 times per day.
- 13°C to 15°C light feeding to 1-2 times per day.
- 11°C to 13°C Once or twice per week.
- Kusuri recommend all food containers are kept sealed at all times and stored in a cool dry environment.