How to secure a Koi
Koi under £500 should be paid for in full.
Koi over £500 you may leave a 50% deposit to secure.
Koi with growing on included at Queni Koi or Japan should be paid for in full.
Once purchased, please call or email us to makes sure the Koi you have bought is out of quarantine and ready to collect.
- To pay in full checkout as normal and pay by card.
- To leave a deposit. Checkout, then choose Pay by Telephone. Call 01162 677053 during opening times to pay by card or visit store to pay by card/cash.
- 6 week quarantine including 2 heat ramp cycles included.
- If your koi dies in our care we will offer a refund.
- If the quality declines significantly we will offer a credit note.
- Genders are not guaranteed (unless specified i.e. Female guarantee).
- If the Koi isn't to your liking on viewing it in the flesh. You may have a credit note to the same value.
- Koi purchased from April 1st onwards should be collected within a month of purchase, unless prior arrangements have been made i.e. such as Koi that includes growing on. £25 per week per koi applies after 1 month has passed. (Exceptions with fish in QT)
Due to COVID-19 Koi deliveries are limited Each Monday we find out which days we can deliver and quantities, you will be contacted on Monday with details.
Koi can be collected/delivered once through QT.
Once koi have cleared QT they will move to the normal for sale sections on the website.
Any questions please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.