The QK Japanese Style Feeder has been developed and sourced to provide an affordable alternative to the Kamihata Japanese Feeder which retails at over £800.00.
The original Kamihata feeder is used by hundreds of Japanese breeders up and down Japan. This superbly manufactured koi feeder will provide years of trouble free service and when the unit is solar powered it benefits from no running costs. The QK Japanese Style Feeder has been developed specifically for the U.K whereby sun light isn't always in abundance, it boasts a solar panel double the size of the original Kamihata feeder. For when the solar panel can't charge the battery enough, you can also plug the feeder in to a mains feed.
This feeder can feed up to 10 times a day, hold 6kg of food and is distributed to the pond by a high speed rotating impeller. This type of feed distribution is much more preferred, compared to the hopper style feeders. Distribution of food over the surface of the pond means that Koi in the pond do not aggressively crash into one another while feeding, thus reducing damage. The range of the distribution can be altered from approximately 3 feet to 15 feet (Dependant on height of feeder, pellet weight/size).
At the heart of this Koi feeder lies the advanced computer control system with it's easy to use control panel. This control panel allows for the complete customisation of all the devices inherent features and settings, including the speed, distance, the number and times of daily feeds, and the amount of food to be distributed. All of this information is accessible via the easy to use menu system displayed via the unit's LCD display.
- Solar Powered and/or Mains powered.
- High quality UV resistant construction.
- High quality screw drive feeding mechanism.
- High quality high powered motor.
- Fully sealed rechargeable battery.
- Fully chargeable in less than 1 sunlit day.
- 6 kg food capacity.
- Up to 10 feedings per day.
- Superior high quality Solar Panel, double the size of the Kamihata Solar Feeder
- Fully computerised control panel.
- Fully computerised feeding quantity.
- Fully controlable spread range from 3 to 15 feet.