The Amalgam Submersible UV's are the most effective form of uvc to date.
The Amalgam Submersible UVs provide radiation with a wavelength of 253.7nm which is generated by the special light source UV lamp.
- Amalgam Submersible UV 40/80 watt
- For Ponds up to 35 m3 - 7500 gallons / 70cm3 - 15,000 gallons.
- Energy-saving: Amalgam saves 50-70% compared to normal TL-lamps
- Optimal operation up to 16,000 (amalgam) hours
- Short length: ideal for integration for Sieves or Drum Filters
- No resistance in the system (extra pipework)
- Length 33cm - 66cm
These lamps can be used in filter tanks so the water can pass without any resistance/pressure loss
NOTE: the UV-C Radiation range is limited (dependent on i.e. the water clarity) so only a part of the flowing water is treated. The user is responsible for the dangers of exposure to the UV-C radiation to the eye.
WARNING: Please make sure that the lamp is always completely underwater!
These come with a special tank connector fitting.