QK25 Entry Combi Filter
– Maximum Flow – 25,000 litres per hour
– 2 x 110mm Inlet
– 2 x 110mm Outlet
– 1 x 110m Waste
– 3 x plug sockets on the control panel.
– The QK25 Entry Combi is installed with a double float switch system to operate the cleaning cycle and pump safety cut out.
– Bio Chamber capacity 100 litres of K1 or Micro K1.
– Recommended Air Pump Size 40 litres per minute.
– Submersible Amalgam UV can be installed. (40w Amalgam) Should be fitted across the dirty section side of the drum using the tank connector provided or using a clip attached to the waste chute.
– Fitted with 2 x 90mm drum safety bypass.
– Water running height - 140mm from the top of the filter
Upon ordering Drums, Combi Drums, Showers and Bio Chambers, please contact to arrange delivery. These arrive on a pallet and someone must be in to accept delivery.
– Patented woven 120 micron steel mesh
– Precise CNC machine cut PolyProylene construction.
– Fully automatic cleaning.
– The highest quality jet nozzles, easily replaceable should you encounter limescale build up/damage from hard water. Spray bar demountable.
– Cleaning time adjustable.
– Height adjustable probes.
– Gravity installation as standard, Pump fed optional at no extra cost (4 week lead time).
– Control panel features a manual clean button, and 3 plugs to have control over your UV, cleaning pump and pond pump. Control panel can be sited away from the drum.
– External pressure cleaning pump 5bar included.
– 2 year warranty on all parts including screen with fair usage.
– Full UK customer service support. All spares are stocked.
When possible we like to keep stock of every product, sometimes though this isn't possible due to very busy periods. If we are out of stock, please allow 4-6 weeks lead time.