QK25 Entry Drum Filter
– Maximum Flow – 25,000 litres per hour
– 2 x 110mm Inlet
– 2 x 110mm Outlet
– 1 x 110m Waste
– 2 x plug sockets on the control panel.
– The QK25 Entry is installed with a sophisticated double float switch to control the cleaning cycle and auto pump cut-off should there be a restriction in pipework for whatever reason.
– Submersible 40w Amalgam UV can be installed. Should only be fitted across the dirty section side of the drum using the tank connector provided.
– Fitted with 2 x 90mm drum bypass.
– Water running height - 170mm from the top of the filter
- Can be Gravity or Pump Fed.
Perfect for smaller ponds, grow on set ups and quarantine ponds.
Full dimensional drawings can be found at the bottom.
– Patented woven 120 micron steel mesh.
– Precise CNC machine cut Polypropylene construction.
– Fully automatic cleaning.
– The highest quality jet nozzles, easily replaceable should you encounter limescale build up from hard water. Spray bar demountable.
– Cleaning time adjustable.
– Full UK customer service support.
– Height adjustable double water sensor float switch.
– Gravity installation as standard, Pump fed optional at no extra cost.
– Control panel enabling a manual clean, and 2 plugs to have control over your UV, cleaning pump. Control panel can be sited away from the drum.
– Pressure cleaning pump 4.2bar (max) included.
– 2 year warranty on all parts including screen with fair usage.
Upon ordering Drums, Combi Drums, Showers and Bio Chambers, please contact to arrange delivery. These arrive on a pallet and someone must be in to accept delivery.
When possible we like to keep stock of every product, sometimes though this isn't possible due to very busy periods. If we are out of stock, please allow 4-6 weeks lead time.
Click here for technical drawings.