QK65 Drum Filter
– Maximum Flow – 65,000 litres per hour
– 6 x 110mm Inlet
– 6 x 110mm Outlet
– 1 x 110m Waste
– 3 x plug sockets on the control panel
- 3-probe system allowing safety pond pump cut out (not included in QK15 & QK22 drum models)
– Submersible Amalgam UV can be installed.
– Fitted with 2 x 90mm drum bypass.
– Internal brushes to aid larger debris removal.
– Water running height - 170mm from the top of the filter
Full dimensional drawings can be found at the bottom.
– Patented woven 70 micron steel mesh.
– Precise CNC machine cut PolyProylene construction.
– Fully automatic cleaning, with low water level safety cut out. To protect equipment such as your pond pump.
– The highest quality jet nozzles, easily replaceable should you encounter limescale build up from hard water. Spray bar
– All drums are customisable, such as positioning of the inlets/outlets.
– Cleaning time adjustable.
– Full UK customer service support.
– Height adjustable water sensor probes.
– Gravity installation as standard, Pump fed optional at no extra cost.
– Control panel enabling a manual clean, and 3 plugs to have control over your pond pump, UV and cleaning pump. Control panel can be sited away from the drum.
– Pressure cleaning pump 4.2bar (max) included.
– 2 year warranty on all parts including screen with fair usage.
Upon ordering Drums, Combi Drums, Showers and Bio Chambers, please contact to arrange delivery. These arrive on a pallet and someone must be in to accept delivery.
When possible we like to keep stock of every product, sometimes though this isn't possible due to very busy periods. If we are out of stock, please allow 4-6 weeks lead time.
Click here for technical drawings.